Print waiver to save time at the gate. More Play Time!
A. ALL riders must read and execute the Waiver of Liability and Release Forms prior to participating in any Park activity or using any of the Park facilities, equipment, or courses.
B. ALL riders under the age of (18) must have the proper Waiver of Liability and Release Form executed by the riders Natural Guardian (as defined by Florida Statutes). If you are bringing a minor child, and you are not the Natural Guardian of said child, you must bring a properly executed Waiver of Liability and Release Form executed by the minor child's Natural Guardian. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this requirement. There must also be a printed copy of Natural Guardians Drivers License No Exceptions!
C. The mandated Waiver of Liability and Release Forms are available for review and may be downloaded from the Park's website at LazySprings.com.
*ALL RIDERS AND PASSENGERS MUST WEAR A DOT APPROVED HELMET AND OFF ROAD GOGGLES.
* SIDE BY SIDES AND FOUR WHEEL ATVS WITH FULL FENDERS MUST WEAR A BOOT THAT COVERS THE ANKLES. FOUR WHEELERS MADE FOR RACING MUST WEAR OFF ROAD MOTO CROSS STYLE BOOTS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
* RIDER AGE--- UNDER 5 CAN NOT RIDE ALONE
*WE HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR DRUGS AND ALCOHOL.
*NO FIRES EXCEPT IN DESIGNATED AREAS.
*PETS MUST BE CAGED OR ON A 6 FOOT LEASH AT ALL TIMES.
* DOUBLE RIDING--- WE RECOMMEND FOLLOWING THE MANUFACTURER’S GUIDELINES.
*SERVICE ROADS ARE 10 MILES PER HOUR AND UNDER AND ARE TWO ( 2 ) WAY.
*THREE WHEELED VEHICLES ARE NOT ALLOWED.
*ALL RIDERS MUST WEAR THE PARK ISSUED WRISTBANDS.
*SOUND LEVEL SHOULD BE AT 96 db, WE CAN CHECK THE SOUND LEVEL FOR YOU.
*STAY OFF PRIVATE LAND AND ENVIRONMENTALLY PROTECTED LANDS.
*NO SMOKING OUTSIDE OF CAMPING AREA.
*STAY ON TRAILS AND ONLY ENTER AND EXIT WHERE IT IS MARKED TO DO SO. *FIREARMS AND FIREWORKS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
MOTOCROSS TRACK RULES
* ALL RIDERS MUST WEAR FULL PROTECTIVE GEAR OF AT LEAST: HELMET, MOTOCROSS BOOTS, GLOVES, PANTS AND SHIRT.
* ONE RIDER PER VEHICLE
* THIS TRACK IS A SINGLE DIRECTION TRACK...PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONAL SIGNALS.
* IF YOU ARE NOT JUMPING THE JUMPS, STAY TO THE SIDE IN ORDER TO ALLOW OTHER RIDERS EASIER ACCESS TO THE JUMPS.
* DIRT BIKES ONLY AT THE TOP OF THE HOUR FOR 30 MINUTES.
* QUADS ONLY AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOUR FOR 30 MINUTES.
* IF YOU ARE RIDING AND YOU WITNESS A CRASH OR ACCIDENT, PLEASE ASSIST IN STOPPING OTHER RIDERS ON THE TRACK TO ALLOW THE DOWNED RIDER/RIDERS TO SAFELY EXIT THE TRACK.
FINAL NOTE >> WITH ALL DUE RESPECT TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE THAT RULES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN, OR THAT THESE RULES DO NOT APPLY TO THEM, PLEASE FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO ENJOY YOUR OFF ROAD ACTIVITIES. OUR RULES ARE FOR YOUR SAFETY AND PROTECTION.